dinsdag 4 mei 2010

Will you follow me to London?

Was the title of a spread in I love fake magazine featuring the ever so lovely Robbie Wadge. What is he doing now?

Robbie Wadge for I love fake

Photographed by: Fabien Kruszelnichi



Well he is still modeling thank God! Not like other favourite Ash Stymest who seems is too busy being a host on MTV bang to model... He did some great F/W 10/11 shows: FE Dior Homme ( how could he not? He looks like a Dior boy to me..) (Picture above is from the Dior show)

He was also booming in New York fashion week, doing shows for Patrick Ervell, Marc Jacobs  and DKNY ( to name a few, he did a stunning 9 shows!)
And a gorgeous editorial for w magazine:

together with other fav Cole Mohr:

by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot

That was a fun 15 minutes I spent on looking through all those pics =D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten