dinsdag 18 mei 2010

I am a diamond

I've discovered this on the Radioacitve Flesh facebook!
everybody become a fan!

so we have this beautiful violent earth
not completely coincidental: the video stars fav. Cole Mohr <3

it's better than the Ramsblood family band

theramsbloodfamilyband
now excuse while I go and watch some horrible ugly b-zombie-horror-movies

it makes dawn of the dead look like mary poppins, at least that's what the gory, not that watchable trailer says...
Redneck Zombies trailer
Well, I'm laughing, so it has achieved something.
It's like the week of idiot movies, last sunday I was watching the Stephen King based movie 1408, I've seen uncomprehensive stuff but this kinda was a big joke to me. Making no sense at all it was one of the worst Stephen King adaptions ever... why mr. King? You don't have to do it for the money now, please stop giving license to this kind off crap. Other than that you rule.
Who doesn't remember being extremely scared of a dressed op Tim Curry, and I'm not talking about his Rocky Horror Picture Show transgendered transvestite role, but his incredible interpretation of Pennywise the dancing Clown!
Pennywise
He scared me sooooo bad, being a little kid sitting between my parents on the couch in pyamas, not wanting to go to bed, because of the fear of a big laughing clown trying to eat me.

Mr. King <3
love his short stories! way better than the books.
Just after sunset
After all, I'm just a geeky horror sci-fi fan.
When is comicon coming to Holland? I'll be the first in line, costume and everything!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten