maandag 12 april 2010

Wild Wild World


After a "wild" weekend the past couple of days, it's nice to sit on a big red chair at my parents house and listen to some more relaxing music.

It is the time of planning summer holidays and I am searching everywhere for cheap hotels in different European capitols, unfortunately no far away kinda holiday for me this year, I spent a little too much money on that last year with New York, Mexico and Guatemala. And the little trips to Paris, Berlin and Dublin. Plus the festivals and music award events.

Sweet sweet memories though..

Enough with the memory lane stuff. Feel like a Japanese person putting all these holiday pictures up. This year is going to be pretty different from the last one. Only a few short city trips (one or two) and a festival or two. Not that I mind, more time to party with friends. Save the long distance trips up for next year... if only New York were a little closer to Europe..



fashion indie
And I really need to get to London this year, it's been too damn long since I set foot in that city and I miss it. Maybe I'll pick up a pair of doc. Martens while I'm there, the brand is celebrating it's 50th anniversary this year with some musical collaborations! Although it will be hard to make a decision on which pair I want.

So London, probably Madrid and Dour festival this year. And who knows what else..


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten