woensdag 14 april 2010

Requiem for Jared

Q: can it get any worse?
 A: well, it IS Jared Leto, so yes, I guess so.


I don't know what the hell happened to that guy, I remember him being quite a good actor, but since people started buying his records, he makes beeh movies and even meeeeh-er music.
Come on! Enough with the eyeliner, pink mohawks and auto-tuned music...  I want the old Leto back!
Requiem

 pretty sad he looked better as a junkie.

some people just won't overgrow their  ' look how punk and non conformist I am' phase.

really really sad.
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

squeezing the song out like that, it doesn't do the song good. And it wasn't so great to start with.

Please Please Mr. Leto, please make a good movie for us and stop this nonsense

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten