maandag 21 juni 2010

Yes, I have been absent for quite some time now,
Have been way too busy with unpleasant things like school, work and more work. Having to pay rent is a burden and conflicts with all the other stuff I'd way rather do with the money I earn.

Anyways, just a quick update on me: Since today I am a finalist on a blog competition so voooote from wednesday on:

www.fashionscene.nl

thanks loads, If I win everyone gets a round of drinks on me =)

And speaking of work, working in a music venue has its plus side to: free shows!
Lately I've seen Bombay Bicycle Club, Foals and We Are Scientists. Loved all of them. Plus I went dancing at Rauw, featuring Boysnoize, and DUMDUM, featuring Felix Cartal.
Loved it.

Spanish Sahara- Foals
the singer by the way is covered in tattoos and very very short.
rules don't stop- we are scientists
these guys made very funny Bruce Willis related remarks on stage and stole my heart right then and there. Also the singers grey hair makes him seem ageless, and I wonder how old he is to this minute. Too bad they didn't play 'my' song : 
altered beast

as for fashion
my eyes have been fixed on the work of Steven Klein. I don't know why but it's beautiful in a masochistic kinda way.

Worth checking out more of that !!

(source of photos: www.theyenvy.us)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten